I got this meme from Frankie over at Kitchen Table Learners, one of my favourite blogs. When I begin to read a blog, I start from the very beginning. I’m only in July of 2006 of her blog, and she posts so fast I don’t think I’ll ever catch up to her current posts, but it’s a great blog. Have no idea what she’s actually up to these days, but it’s great reading so far.
So here we go:
1.How old do you wish you were? 27
2.Where were you when 9/11 happened? I was on the internet. I was on MSN and there was only a little blurb at the bottom of the screen. I was in shock for a few days.
3.What do you do when vending machines steal your money? Fortunately, that’s not happened to me yet.
4.Do you consider yourself kind? Usually.
5. If you had to get a tattoo, where and what would it be? A butterfly. Not sure where.
6. If you could be fluent in any other language what would it be? Arabic.
7. Do you know your neighbors? Some of them. Some of them are very nice, some of them are criminals.
8. What do you consider a vacation? Going someplace warm, dry, and sunny away from tourists. And I don’t want to cook; I don’t like self-catering. I want to eat out. We went to Spain a few months ago and didn’t eat out once. That’s my only gripe; otherwise it was a great holiday. I think I want that kind of holiday because I’ve never had one. I might hate it.
9. Do you follow your horoscope? No.
10. Would you move for the person you loved? Yes and I have.
11. Are you touchy feely? Depends on who it is. I’m always aware that many other people are not touchy-feely, so I don’t go around stroking people.
12. Do you believe that opposites attract? Yes, but I think it can be hard to make it work. There’s got to be some similarities holding it together.
13. Dream job? A successful writer or owning a yarn shop.
14. Favorite channels? Don’t really watch tv, but in America I like TLC and Discovery.
15. Favorite place to go on a weekend? I like to stay home on weekends and go out weekdays.
16.Showers or Bath? Showers, but enjoy a warm soak on a cold day.
17. Do you paint your nails? For some reason I do it when I’m in America, but not here. I mean to when I get back to the UK, but never do.
18.Do you trust people easily? Not any more.
19.What are your phobias? Spiders, heights, and crashing into the ocean while flying, getting trapped in the plane, and drowning. I’d rather just hit the ground and die right away.
20.Do you want kids? I would like more, yes.
21. Do you keep a handwritten journal? Yes.
22.Where would you rather be right now? Ohio. Or somewhere warm.
23.What makes you feel warm and safe? Cuddled up in bed with my son reading a book.
24. Heavy or light sleep? I’ve always been a light sleeper but lately have been having some very deep sleep.
25.Are you paranoid? I can be.
26. Are you impatient? I can be.
27. Who can you relate to? I often find it difficult to relate to people, especially in the UK. Personalities are so different here. I relate best to my mum I think.
28. How do you feel about interracial couples? Well, I’m part of one, so I guess I’ll have to think about it.
29. Have you been burned by love? Yes.
30. What’s your life motto? Leave me alone. (Just kidding…for the most part)
31. What’s your main ringtone on your mobile? Uh…I think it’s the Nokia tune.
32. What were you doing at midnight last night? Snoring.
33. Who was your last text message from? My mad cousin-in-law.
34.Whose bed did you sleep in last night? I think mine.
35. What color shirt are you wearing? Flowery pink, cream, and blue.
36. Most recent movie you watched? I think it was The Notebook or The Bucket List, can’t remember.
37. Name five things you have on you at all times? Underclothes, wedding ring, lip balm, tissues, and those skin blotting tissues that get rid of the excess oil on your face; love those.
38. What color are your bed sheets? White.
39. How much cash do you have on you right now? I think about £1.48, so my criminal neighbours ain’t getting nothing if they try to rob me.
40. What is your favorite part of chicken? I like it all as long as it’s boneless.
41. What’s your favorite town/city? Columbus, Ohio
42. Who got you to join MySpace? Never heard of it.
43. What did you have for dinner last night? This kidney bean thing and chappatis.
44. How tall are you barefoot? 5′ 2
45. Have you ever smoked crack? Hell no.
46. Do you own a gun? I wish.
47. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Orange juice.
48. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex? Huh?
49. Do you have A.D.D.? No.
50. What time did you wake up today? 6am.
51. Current worry? The economy, my husband’s job, my mother’s health.
52. Current hate? Hate.
53. Favorite place to be? At home or in Ohio.
54. Where would you like to travel? India, Japan, Morocco, United Arab Emirates, France, Switzerland.
55. Where do you think you’ll be in 10 yrs? Hopefully still homeschooling, with 1 or 2 more children, hopefully in a bigger house in a better neighbourhood.
56. Last thing you ate? Tomato soup with crackers and carrot cake (homemade).
57. What songs do you sing in the shower? I don’t sing, but I do talk to myself.
58. Last person that made you laugh? Stiggy.
59. Worst injury you’ve ever had? Giving birth. I’ll leave it at that.
60. Does someone have a crush on you? I wish.
61. What is your favorite candy? Butterfingers.
62. I can’t wait til..? I have another child.